If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, February 1, 2010

Meet the Mozart of the Insurance Industry

Click on image to enlarge

 

A former colleague has just sent me this group photo of the staff of the Braunschweig branch of the Hamburg-Bremer Feuer-Versicherungs-Gesellschaft where I served my articled years.

The photo was taken in 1963. I was a non-conformist even then as evidenced by my crossed legs. Or was it a full bladder?

I had just completed my articles but at 17 I was still younger by at least a year than anyone else who was only then starting theirs. Call me the Mozart of the Insurance Industry!

Of course, you recognise me in the photo, don't you?
(a tip: I am NOT the one with the handbag!)