If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, June 21, 2015

My facebook followers

 

When facebook first came out, I started an account but realising how little editorial power I had over it, I immediately closed it again. Ever since that time facebook has kept asking me to come back.

But I no longer need facebook. I now make friends outside of facebook by applying the same principles: every day I walk down the street and tell everyone I meet what I have eaten, how I feel, what I did the night before, and what I will do for the rest of the day. I also give them pictures of my family, of my two dogs and of what I have done in the garden. I also listen to their conversation and I tell them that I love them.

And it works! Already I have three persons following me: two police officers and a psychiatrist.