If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Firewood for sale

My trusty helper Troy had just rewelded the slasher on my tractor, when I promptly bogged it in a ditch. Who could I call on and who pulled me out again: my trusty helper Troy, that's who!

One favour deserves another and so I decided to order him a box of fridge magnets which he can give to his firewood customers (and would-be customers) to stick on their fridge doors.

Should you live in the Batemans Bay area and need a trailerload of firewood this winter, remember: TROY'S THE BOY!

And he'll give you a magnet to stick on your fridge door as well!