If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sleeping around

 

When I began to read Brian Thacker's Sleeping Around and discovered what it was really all about, I felt a bit like the chap in the above video clip.

Only kidding! I had already read several of Brian Thacker's travel books and knew I was in for a few belly-laughs. Sleeping Around is about travelling like a local, staying in someone’s home and experiencing the world in a way money can’t buy - or, as www.couchsurfing.org put it, having friends all over the world you haven’t met yet!

If I were a few years younger, I'd be happy to meet them! As it is, my days of sleeping around are over ☺