If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Uke'n Play Ukulele



Just four chords - F, C7, G7, and C -, three songs - Singing In The Rain, Clementine, and Rock My Soul -, and a colourful Hawaiian shirt later and I'm well on my way with my little ukulele.

Mind you, making my left hand play the chords while using my right hand to play the melody is as devillishly hard to do on a uke as it is on my button-accordion. I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous!

For more on the mighty uke, click [here]?

And then there's always Dr. Uke if you need help!