If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, July 15, 2013

I've been as sick as a dog

Whatever caused it, it was bad: dizzy spells, wobbly knees, and sitting on the loo for hours (and when I wasn't sitting on it, I had my head in it).

Then I spent a whole day in bed to get over it quickly as we had a dinner date at the club the following evening with neighbours to celebrate our anniversary of something-or-other (don't tell my wife I forgot! suffice it to say that the date coincides with Bastille Day which started the French Revolution; that should be hint enough!}

I got through dinner all right having taken the precaution of ordering a bucket of champagne. I don't like champagne; I wanted the bucket just in case!

 

The difference between a toilet and a wedding anniversary?

None - men generally miss both!