If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, March 3, 2017

Home is the sailor, home from the sea ...

 

Well, I hope this is not the verse you 'grave for me - well, not for a while yet anyway. It was just a cool enough day to be out on the river with Rover (who took the photo ☺).

No, I'm not adjusting the chip on my shoulder; that's the height of the tiller attached to my little electric motor which lets me glide along the river without noise and barely a bow-wave. Great for sneaking up on the neighbours in their riverside 'backyards'.

Now it's back to "Riverbend" for lunch and a glass of red for a bit of extra gravitas so I can snooze and catch up on last night's insomnia ☺


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap