If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Online shopping has me hooked!

 

Not all my shopping is in the local SALVOS and VINNIES op-shops, although their books satisfy most of my reading needs. From time to time I also indulge in a bit of online shopping, and today I took delivery of two parcels.

The first parcel contained a portable retro radio which is the cutest little thing I've clapped my eyes on for a while. It has a great radio reception, plays from USB/TF cards, has an inbuilt rechargeable battery that lasts five hours, and the sound coming out of its speaker is clear and crisp. And the whole thing cost a mere $38 with free postage!

It had no instruction booklet and all there is to know about this little ripper is printed on its packing box which I had better 'store' here before the box disappears - taken with my new CANON camera, of course! 😀

My little SONY Cyber-shot had been my trusty pocket camera for more years than I can remember, and it was time for something a bit better. Online BIG W advertised a CANON Powershot SX430 IS Digital Camera at the special price of $299 which the local Harvey Norman shop sells for $436. I ordered it online on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday!


For user manual, click here

 

Even though my name isn't Harold, online shopping has me hooked!


Googlemap Riverbend