If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, January 22, 2024

Canadians call their dollar coin a 'loonie'

 

They must've named it after a certain visitor to my blog who's been "visiting" me for days, clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and ... It must be the weather. All that cold would freeze anyone's brain, I guess.

Knock yourself out, Loonie! You must be a pityful sight sitting there in your straightjacket in a dark room at the ROMHC and clicking away.

"O Canada" I pity you! Still, thanks for ratcheting up my GOOGLE ratings.

 


Googlemap Riverbend