If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, October 13, 2023

Simpletons write YES

ERRATUM:   Simpletons write YES  
(if they can read joined-up writing!)

 

I've just come back from the Bay where I cast my vote in this money- and time-wasting Referendum. We don't need another voice for a minority of people who want to have preferential treatment to the rest of us! They can vote like the rest of us!

Having "NO" written all over my face, the NO-campaign volunteers didn't even bother to hand me their "How to vote NO" card; instead, I took a fistful of flyers from the other lot, then went back to the end of the queue and took another fistful, and then back again for another one. The more I took from them, the fewer they could hand out to others.

 

 

Driving home along the beach, I threw out the lot to a bunch of YES-voters. "That should've read   Simpletons write YES  ", I called out.


Googlemap Riverbend