If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, October 15, 2010

Superlative


I've just had my self-managed superfund audited and the tax return lodged - and the tax refund is already in the bank!

I've been through two other accountants, one whom I had to teach the tax rules as they apply to superannuation funds before he got it right - [read more] - , and another who, just because he wore a pin-striped suit and led an expensive lifestyle, felt entitled to keep increasing his fees in line with my Fund's performance.

For the past three years I have been with SuperHelp who are simply SUPERLATIVE!

So if YOU need help setting up and administering your self-managed fund, do yourself a favour and contact SuperHelp.