If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Historic Herberton



I am stopping over at historic Herberton and checked into the Royal Hotel.





Visited the local Spy & Camera Museum and donate to the surprisingly unpleasant owner Michael Petersen my tiny YASHICA Atoron camera which I had bought in the early 70s for big money. Only used it a few times as the negatives were so tiny that enlargements from them did not turn out too well. It comes with several separate gadgets and attachments and should make a wonderful addition to their collection.

Acting on the old advice that it is dangerous to drink on an empty stomach, I had something to eat at the Coffee Shop where I met the locals Frank, Peter, and Kim. Then I crossed the road again for another beer at the Royal Hotel. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!