If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back at Banjar Hills

My first swim at Banjar

Back at Banjar Hills Retreat, my favourite place in Bali!

With only four bungalows, two of which I had booked for Padma's parents and Padma and myself, it was very much a family affair. The only other resident was Martin from Germany with whom I had an all-night discussion about everything.

Martin Diwischek

Martin left next morning to be replaced by John Penrose who had Adam and Andrew with him on a guided tour through Bali. We all hit if off well together.

left-to-right: Padma's mother and father, Andrew, Adam, Ibu Made, John Penrose, myself (with Padma taken the photo)