If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

To Vera and Danny Hempel of Doenersdreef Zorg

Vera and Danny at Lovina in 2009


Hello Vera and Danny,

We met at the Banjar Hills Retreat in November 2009 and I enjoyed our walks and talks and dinners together. Ibu Made tells me that you haven't been back since, even though you used to come out from Holland every year.

What happened? Is your work at Doenersdreef Zorg keeping you too busy to come back to Bali?

I've been back to Banjar Hills twice since we met. Here are some photos of the good folks at Tegeha; you may recognise some of them.

If you read this, I hope you will email me.

With kind regards