If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, March 20, 2014

International Day of Happiness

 

I didn't want to spoil your whole day so I've waited until now before telling you that today is the International Day of Happiness as proclaimed by that useless bunch of bureaucrats who sit around and do nothing, the United Nations.

Well, I wished they would come here and fix my broken-down lawnmower, find out why my motorsailer's inboard engine won't start, and cut down that big tree that's about to topple - that would make me happy!

Oh, and they should do something about those Russians in the Crimea. Maybe they aren't old enough to know about these kinds of things but Russians don't fool around. Russians don't surrender. Russians don't retreat. Not without a fight. All of which is hurting my share portfolio!