If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Around the bend

The Clyde River at Nelligen - click here for GOOGLE Map

 

We're at the top of this photograph just behind the bend in the river which is why I called it so imaginatively "Riverbend". Perhaps I should've called it "Around the Bend" to describe both the property and the proprietor.

Anyway, I found this lovely photograph on the internet and, rather than letting it go to waste, "stole" it for this blog because I needed something to cheer me up after the day started with one of those heart-stopping internet problems.

Rang Telstra's 132203 fault line and was "talked down" by someone called Hana (employee number D861891) in what has been one of the best and most calming support calls I've ever made. Thanks, Hana!


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap