If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, October 28, 2017

My apologies

 

Over the past few months I have posted some inappropriate jokes and pictures because I thought my friends shared the same sense of humour. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case and I seem to have upset a number of people who have accused me of being sexist and shallow. If you were one of these people, please accept my apologies. From now on, I will only do posts with a cultural or educational content, such as old monuments, nature, or other interesting topics. Below is a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris which took 26 years to built and was completed in 1604.

Again, I hope you will accept my apologies!


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap