If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Let me be known by the company I keep

 

Unfortunately, my "selfie arm", while slowly approaching the appropriate thinness, isn't long enough to capture in this photo all the company I keep in the "clubhouse" down by the pond: Teddy and Pink Panther and Kermit and Gonzo.

They like and dislike the same things I do which is indeed true friend-ship, but best of all they just like to sit by the pond and watch scores of wild ducks do whatever wild ducks do when they've become half-tame and follow me around whenever they see me with something in my hand which may be just some sunflower seeds for my favourite parrot who follows me into the house to sit on the back of the sofa and watch TV.

 

 

Of course, I talk to them all, more often than I talk to my psychiatrist who's asked me to pay in advance ever since I confided in him that I had suicidal tendencies. I didn't go ahead with it - I mean, it's not one of those things you have to do now or forever lose your chance - for fear of what the neighbours will say and also thanks to the company I keep ☺


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap