If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Today I'm eating "Wednesday"

 

At least that's what it says on the lid. Let's see what it turns out to be when it emerges from the microwave. Padma prepared all my meals and stuck them in the freezer. All I have to do is pick the right day. And today is "Wednesday".

It's a bit like playing my button accordion by numbers which is what I do when I'm not reading a book or listening to the radio. Last night I fell asleep before 'Late Night Live' and only resurfaced during 'Counterpoint' until sleep reclaimed me again sometime during 'Between the Lines' (if you're a fan of Triple J, please note I'm speaking of ABC Radio National).

The good thing about ABC Radio National is that if you missed a broad-cast, you can listen to its podcast the next day as well as its repeat which in the case of 'Late Night Live' is at 4 pm. Listen to it here.
(For all past LNL podcasts, click here)

Oh, and "Wednesday" turned out to be curried prawns. Beats "Tuesday".


Googlemap Riverbend