If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Building Australia's tallest firewood shed

Click on image to enlarge

 

People ask me what I do all day! I've never been busier! Right now I'm building Australia's tallest firewood shed! I "stole" the design from Melbourne Cricket Ground's Grandstand: 3700mm wide, 1600m deep, and a very tall 2900m high.

I'm waiting to have the corrugated COLORBOND® iron for the roof and the three walls delivered, after which I shall be splitting and stacking firewood for the next winter. Just don't ask me what I'm doing all day!


Googlemap Riverbend