If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Colourblind drivers need not apply!

And then there were three: first came the rubbish bin with the red lid, then came the recycle bin with the yellow lid, and today we were given the organic-waste bin with the green lid. What a waste!

I hope they've tested the rubbish collectors for colour blindness before I totally confuse them by putting all three bins out together and pretend to be the Embassy of Lithuania ☺

Oh, and the neighbours across the lane got two green-lidded bins because they bought two blocks. That's what you get for $1.7 million!


The wife left a note on the fridge...... "It's not working!! I can't take it anymore, I've gone to stay at my Mums!"

I opened the fridge, the light came on and the beer was cold......... What was she on about??!!