If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Luckily no transposition of numbers this year

Gebackener deutscher Käsekuchen

 

67 !


Time to take stock or be in shock? Time to celebrate or cerebrate? Luckily this year there was no repeat of last year's transposition of numbers ☺

 

Click on image

Okay, so now you know how close I'm getting to my use-by date but there's no need to tell anybody else, is there? If anybody else asks me how old I am, I simply reply, "Mid-forties" - which is entirely true as I was born in the mid-forties, in 1945, to be exact ☺

Well, this is it for another year!


The secret of longevity?

Keep breathing!