If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Greetings from Bali


 

I've just received an email from my Balinese friend Ketut Wahyuda who operates his EXOTIC MULTIMEDIA internet shop in North Bali. It's always nice to hear from him and it always makes me want me to jump on a plane and join him and his family!

He kindly gave me the contact details of Made Tanou Onederful whom I met during my last trip there. Apparently, he's still in Bali practising his yoga and living on next to nothing. How Onederful!!! ☺



Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe even years.