If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Travelling during lockdown

 

I'm a mental traveller these days; reading gives me someplace to go when I have to stay where I am. And, after all, books are the cheapest vacation you can buy. However, I realise that reading is not for everyone (e.g. the blind and golf-players), and so here's my suggestion of how to get away during the current lockdowns.

For your first-class flight ticket, discounted to a mere $7.95, click here. Bon voyage et bon retour - et n'oublie pas ton papier toilette!


Googlemap Riverbend