If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, May 4, 2023

A preview

 

There's been a chap at the Moruya Markets whose metal art I've been admiring, as I've always wanted a nice big metal sign to stick on the old tree stump by the bottom gate with the word "RIVERBEND" written across a nautical anchor stock.

His prices were always been a bit on the high side, and so I tracked down Old N'Dazed in Wagga Wagga who, with their computer numerical control router (CNC), made me this splendid 3mm-thick raw steel sign.

All I have to do now is apply a metal etch primer and and give it a top coat in navy blue. You'll see it next time you come down Sproxton Lane!


Googlemap Riverbend