If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Doubling down

 

Do you remember the old MORTEIN slogan "When you're onto a good thing - stick to it"? I certainly thought I was on a good thing when I took delivery of my small   RIVERBEND   sign and mounted it onto a treestump by the bottom gate.

 

Click on image for close-up

 

That takes care of all those who approach   RIVERBEND   by road, but what about our nautical friends? And so I went one better by mounting another blue - and even bigger: 1200 x 800mm - sign on the jetty walls.

 

 

Looks a bit lonely? I thought so too! And so I doubled down with another sign on the wall of the house as well. Round the bend at   RIVERBEND  !

 

 

Kills 'em stone dead, doesn't it?


Googlemap Riverbend