If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Life ebbs and flows

 

With another cold night approaching, I settled down with a book and a glass of Glühwein in front of the blazing fire while across on the river a motor cruiser settled down on the public mooring for a not-so-warm night.

 

 

And he's still there this morning, warming himself up in the early-morning sun. I checked out his registration number AFC497N but it doesn't tell me any more than what I can already see: that it is a fibreglass motor cruiser with a white hull and 13.5 metres long.

 

 

While he's standing there, soaking up the sun, I've stoked up the fire again and cooked my porridge. Life at "Riverbend"; it ebbs and flows.


Googlemap Riverbend