If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My newly-appointed Canadian ebay agent


Have you ever been to an auction and got carried away with your bidding because another guy also wants what you want? Well, when it comes to bidding on ebay, I am like a pitbull terrier which has got me into lots of trouble with my other pal - PayPal.

To cool things down a bit, I have appointed an agent to do the bidding for me. And how much cooler can it get than Canada? It's so cool, in fact, that my agent wears three pairs of long-johns and a coonskin cap while bidding!

Right now he's bidding on my behalf for the DVD "When Nietzsche Wept" and several episodes of The Red Green Show. And I know he will get them because nobody can Kamloops around him but I hope he keeps his shirt - and cap - on!