If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, May 30, 2011

Don't mention the war



Having spent $1,312 on a sleeping berth in the luxurious QUEENSLANDER-class of the Sunlander train, I assumed I would be given a compartment all to myself.

I was wrong!!! There aren't even any single compartments in the QUEENSLANDER section of the Sunlander!

While so far I am not sharing my twinette compartment with anybody, a last-minute booking by another single traveller may change all this.

I have told the booking clerk that I am a German and that I would only accept a fellow-traveller if she doesn't mention the war.