If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Mystery of the Missing Goldfish

Yes, you've counted correctly: eight!
The ninth is hiding behind the rock
But where is the tenth?


When I set up my aquarium again, I bought ten goldfish: fantails, comets, and a shubunkin. I limited myself to ten so as not to have to take my shoes and socks off every time I did a roll call (not that I wear shoes and socks much these days anyway).

I've just done a roll call and there are only NINE ! I counted again and again and left no pebble unturned: one goldfish is definitely missing!

???