If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Why didn't I think of this when I lived in Saudi Arabia?


 

I could've made a real pig of myself and travelled the length and the breadth (and possibly even the depth) of the Kingdom - and all in exchange for a handful of bacon.

Mark Twain was right when he wrote, "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

And go to www.baconbarter.com and swap some bacon!



I have a question:

What hair colour do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

(I have wondered this for years!!!)