If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Quartet

 

Just after we've had the old fogey comedy, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, we now have the Quartet story of a bunch of retired opera singers. I'm now waiting for an old fogey comedy involving a bunch of retired accountants. I mean, accountants aren't really boring people. They just get excited over boring things.

 

"Why don't we try changing positions tonight?" I asked my wife one night.

"Good idea!" she said. "You stand at the kitchen sink and I'll sit on the sofa and fart."