If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Just another day at the office

(part of my Sydney trip 1st - 3rd December 2013;
stay tuned for more)

It's his rostered day off

This chap was too busy reading the FINANCIAL REVIEW to ask for my donation

Build a better mousetrap, and the world will beat a path to your door

 

Failure or poseur, the big city has room for them all. I spoke to an old woman at Central Railway Station who sat on the ground with her little foxy pup.

I felt sorry for the little pup who is not entitled to any social security so I gave her a $20 note which she almost snatched from my hand just in case I changed my mind.

I hope she spends it on Schmackos and not smack.