If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, January 8, 2023

I just couldn't help myself!

 

I just couldn't help myself to blog - ahem! brag - about the two books I've just ordered from my favourite online shop Book Depository. I discovered "Blurb Your Enthusiasm" at Moruya Books when we visited the Moruya Markets yesterday. Their price of thirty dollars seemed a little steep, and I was going to think about it while we had lunch at the Moruya Bowling Club (I'm really giving you a real Cook's Tour of Moruya, aren't I?)

After a very satisfying lunch of bangers and mash, washed down with a glass (or was it two?) of Chardonnay, I thought, "What the heck! I ought to support local business", but the shop had already closed for the day.

And so it came to pass that the Book Depository did get my order for not just "Blurb Your Enthusiasm" but also "The Bookseller's Tale", which had been on my wanted list already. Book Depository 2 : Moruya Books 0.


Googlemap Riverbend