If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good fences make good neighbours

I am not so sure that Robert Frost is right but as far as fences go, the new fence is a masterpiece.

It will shut off the rabble and all vagabonds and hungry men and all wandering children looking for a place to play. Nothing will get through except Death and the Rain and Tomorrow.

And tomorrow I'll go to Sydney so I had better finish off the fence today by putting up a couple of KEEP OUT-signs.

After I've got back from Sydney, I'll post some pictures of the finished fence, of Sydney, and of the ANZ Bank Retired Officers' Club's Christmas function. I know you will want to see them!