If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, December 20, 2010

Spot on!

The Riverbend nerve-centre


The plumber and his helpers needed direct access from the front of the hallway to do the bathroom renovations. It meant shifting my computer corner to the "back" of the hallway overlooking the river. I should have done it years ago!!!

The new position and outlook is perfect! And right next to my computer desk is an old sofa which I had bought when I arrived back in Sydney in 1985. It's all worn out with a lovely sleep-inducing sag in the middle. With the sun streaming in and a cooling breeze coming off the river, and the dogs curled up at my feet, it's the most comfortable place for an afternoon nap! ☺

We all need a spot in our house where we feel totally at peace. This one really hits the spot!