If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, December 25, 2010

How many pairs of underpants did you get?

The Christmas-giving is behind us - thankfully! - for another year! So how many pairs of underpants did you get? I managed close to a dozen! I used to run out of underpants; now I have run out of excuses not to change them!

As well, I can add another four books to my huge collection:

Journey to the Edge of the World by Billy Connolly; a little bit of local history in the shape of a small volume by Stuart Magee, The Rivers and the Sea; Ben Dupré's 50 Philosophy Ideas You Really Need to Know; and a delightful dog story, Katie - Up and Down the Hall.

Not to forget a new DVD to add to my equally large movie collection:

Islands of Britain with Martin Clunes. Just reading the backcover has already taught me something I never knew, namely, that the UK is made up of about 1,000 different islands. Amazing!

I'll start watching this 3-disc set as soon as I have put on a new pair of underpants!