If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Interim Progress Report

 

The floor is done and the furnishings are in from the balcony. I still have to put back the television and table lamps and stain the wood surrounds on the doors and windows. Next week perhaps.

And, to use a medical term, what about the 'window treatment'? Do I put up the old curtains, or instal new blinds, or do I go back to the Age of Aquarius and let the sun shine in?

However, the really burning question I now ask myself is this: 'Why did I break my back (and my bank account) varnishing the floor to a high gloss when it's now all covered by carpets?'

 

We had a power outage last week and my PC, TV and e/book shut down simultaneously.

It was also raining so I couldn't play bowls.

So I talked to my wife for a few hours.

She seems like a nice person....