If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, January 2, 2014

99% of real estate agents give the rest a bad name

Click on image to access my private website www.thisisaprivatesale.com

 

So far, three bids for the parrot, none for the property, so I'm changing tack and listing with www.realprivate.com.au which gives me a listing on Australia's premier real estate site www.realestate.com.au.

As property owner, I cannot list directly on www.realestate.com.au but must go through a real estate agent who does little more than do the listing for me. If it comes to a sale, I then pay the agent several tens of thousands of dollars in commission.

www.realprivate.com.au are real estate agents who facilitate the listing on www.realestate.com.au for a small placement fee (in my case $499). If it comes to a sale, I owe them nothing!

I'm surprised people still pay agents those high commissions!

 

... and here it is!

.

..