If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, February 14, 2014

Another Hallmark Holiday

 

On this day in 1966, the price of a packet of Iced Vovos changed from 2s 6d to 25 cents (forty-eight years later, it has changed to $3.18).

If you rather celebrate Valentine's Day, here are four cards to help you do it (but leave me out of it):

I hate [when] you [are not here with me]

[I would] go to hell [and back just to see you]

I'd kill [to be with] you

[When] you're [not with me] a pain [runs through my heart]

Okay, okay, you win: here's something nice and soggy for all you sentimental people:


(I just like it for the old LUFTHANSA insignia on the fuselage)