If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sadly, I never became a lion tamer

 

I did everything the vocational guidance counsellor suggested: I served my articles with an insurance company, I was a human ATM in a bank, I even sailed the wide accountancy, but, sadly, I never became a lion tamer.

It's fun to charter an accountant
And sail the wide accountancy,
To find, explore the funds offshore
And skirt the shoals of bankruptcy!

It can be manly in insurance.
We'll up your premium semi-annually.
It's all tax deductible.
We're fairly incorruptible,
We're sailing on the wide accountancy!

We are the studio accountants,
We use computers and the fax,
We make them pay every way,
And then we write it off for tax,

Creative agents cannot touch us,
And lawyers are a joke dear, let's be frank,
They'll never ever screw us dear,
Let the bastards sue us,
We're laughing all the way clear to the bank

For a summary of my misspent youth, click here.