If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, October 18, 2015

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."

 

Robert Frost's poem comes to mind as I type line after line of the Balcony on Shore Restaurant's menus for their new website. I promised to do it all free of charge and as quickly as possible but it is fast outgrowing the original concept of a few simple and static pages.

Unlike Frost who is said to have written his poem in just a few minutes, this is beginning to run into many hours. How much easier it would be if they kept their menus as shown in the above video clip.

Anyway, I have promises to keep and lots to type before I sleep.