If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The NBN has come to Nelligen

For an alternative demonstration, click here

 

Australia's National Broadband Network has come to Nelligen and I'm joining it on Thursday when a Telstra technician will visit "Riverbend" to instal the NBN Utility and Connection Box.

Then it's over to me to self-instal my Telstra Gateway modem and connect my computer as shown in this video clip:

For an alternative demonstration, click here

If you don't hear from me after Thursday, it can have only two reasons:

  •     the Telstra technician didn't believe I was over 18; or
  •     I stuffed up the self-instal

Here's hoping!