If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, November 10, 2016

America changed its President; I'm changing my Internet Service Provider

 

I've finally had enough with the unreliable service provided by hotkey.net.au and am changing over to TELSTRA's Bigpond which has far more features with a far greater data allowance at an even lower price.

My new email address is riverbendnelligen[AT]mail.com.

The change-over will occur sometime late next week and I may be off the air for a day (or two, or three), so don't fret: I haven't met my Maker yet, just a better Internet Service Provider.