If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I'm now thinking of publishing my own weekly investment newsletter

 

Back in August I sold out my entire holding of Santos (STO) at $3.40. And thinking that perhaps I had accumulated a few BHP shares too many and that their share price had stalled, a week ago I swapped a fair number of them at $27.40 for ANZ Bank at $29.80 which I thought would continue their trajectory into the high $30s. Last time I looked, Santos had gone up to $4.70. And while ANZ barely moved, BHP has powered ahead to $28.75.

I'm now thinking of publishing my own weekly investment newsletter called "SHare Investment Tips" - or SHIT for short.     SIGN UP NOW!  


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap