If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, January 28, 2022

8:29 Friday, 28 January

Click on image to enlarge

 

This morning, as I turned on my computer, I was greeted by this screensaver. "How beautiful", I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be nice to wake up to something like this every morning!"

Then I looked up and out the window towards the river, and I saw something just like it, except with a few more gumtrees. Yes, it is beautiful, and I do wake up to something like this every morning!

What a positive note to start the day on! (Winston Churchill, who knew his way around a sentence, said that not to end it with a preposition was the kind of nonsense up with which he would not put. So if anyone says you can't end a sentence with a preposition, tell them to off piss.)


Googlemap Riverbend