If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, April 3, 2022

No cheap shoelaces with ugly aglets

 

Lat week I went to my dermatologist who keeps an eye on my melanomas. He gave the skin on my front and back a quick look, and then a long look at my expensive new Sperry boat shoes, and said, "That'll be two hundred dollars, thank you!"

When I see him again in six months' time, I'll wear my usual thongs to keep the price down, but on all other occasions I'll wear my new boat shoes which are so soft and comfortable, they're good for the sole.

And they're all leather, too; even the shoelaces are genuine leather. No cheap shoelaces with ugly aglets (I know you're going to look it up, Des!)


Googlemap Riverbend