If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, February 16, 2023

I'll take ten!

 

After Moses had come down the mountain with his commandments, he said to the people of Israel, "Hello, people of Israel, I want to give you God's commandments".

The Israelis asked, "How much are they?" Moses said, "They're free." The Israelis looked surprised and said, "Well, in that case we'll take ten!"

Which is how surprised I looked when I received this letter from the Batemans Bay Medical Centre. A FREE bulk-billed health assessment! Whatever next?

Isn't this a wonderful country where the government cares enough about you to take your pulse once a year? I contacted them right away to tell them, "I'll take ten!"


Googlemap Riverbend