If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, February 5, 2023

The not so Faraway Treehouse

 

After the apocalyptic bushfires of New Year's Eve 2019 burned down my treehouse, I have had to do without it, but now I'm only a few days away from moving back onto my little perch high above the slowly-flowing Clyde River.

What stopped me is not lack of motivation but lack of timber, or more precisely, 25 lengths of 2.4m each of 90x22mm H3 Treated Pine, for the decking. Yes, BUNNINGS are open on Sunday but I'll wait until Monday before starting on the last stage of the not so Faraway Treehouse.


Googlemap Riverbend