If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Mine is bigger than yours!

 

I stopped wearing my gold ROLEX® Oyster Perpetual ages ago (if you still need one to impress your girlfriend, Des, make me an offer!) What counts in the country is the size of your firewood shed. I've just finished and filled mine, and rang my friend across the river to tell him, "Neil, mine is bigger than yours!"

Time for a glass of red on the verandah, while my assistant keeps the ride-on going. It's a simple bargain: in exchange for her cutting the grass, I keep saying "Yes, dear!" and "Of course, you're right, dear!"

Now it's time to roll out the wheelie bins, and that's it for another day!


Googlemap Riverbend